Congratulations to the 2023 Geelong Business Excellence Awards Winners!
The Geelong Business Community gathered at GMHBA Stadium on Thursday 19 October for the 2023 Geelong Business Excellence Awards Presentation Event. The evening was a resounding success, with winners announced across various categories, recognising our clever, creative, and innovative businesses.
Guests were greeted by the blue carpet, where finalists and attendees alike walked in style, setting the tone for a night of sophistication and grandeur. This year, the Geelong Business Excellence Awards continued significant action towards sustainability, proudly announcing that the entire event was carbon-neutral for the second year in a row, showcasing their commitment to environmental responsibility.
Attendees were serenaded by the enchanting melodies of the Geelong Cello Quartet, and adding a touch of musical energy, Good Faces for Radio, took to the stage, ensuring that the attendees were entertained throughout the evening.
The event was hosted by renowned television personality, Nicky Buckley, whose wit and charm resonated with the audience, making the night even more memorable.
Along with major sponsor, LBW Business + Wealth Advisors, we would like to congratulate the following 2023 winners of this year’s awards.
Congratulations to all GBEA category winners and sponsors below.
- Business of the Year (sponsored by LBW Business + Wealth Advisors): Directbor
- Business Leader of the Year (sponsored by bay 93.9): Justine Martin
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year (sponsored by Deakin University): Jye Bohm
- Sustainable Business Award (sponsored by Kenstra): Swim by Elly
- Medium to Large Business Award (sponsored by EML): Cottage by the Sea
- Advanced Manufacturing & Industry Award (sponsored by Southern Star Group of Companies): Care Essentials Pty Ltd
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award (sponsored by genU): Coastyle Building Solutions
- Emerging Business Award (sponsored by The Gordon): Geelong Sports Medicine Centre
- Inclusive & Accessible Business Award (Sponsored by the TAC): Splatters Cheese Bar
- Safe & Healthy Business Award (sponsored by WorkSafe Victoria): PROFINISH Fire Protection
- Small Business Award (sponsored by Envisage HR Solutions): The Proven Group
- Regional Business Award (sponsored by the City of Greater Geelong): Provenir
- Innovation, Research & Development Award (sponsored by VIVA Energy Australia): Directbor
- Tourism & Hospitality Award (sponsored by Tourism Greater Geelong & The Bellarine): AMDA Foundation Limited
- Digital Engagement Award (sponsored by WebForce 5): Viewpoint Digital Media
- Retail Business Award (sponsored by Roderick Insurance Brokers): Mr Brown’s Menswear
- Best First Year Entry Award (sponsored by Harwood Andrews): Geelong West Dental
- Home based and Micro Business Award (sponsored by Runway): Pre Loved Geelong
- Health and Wellbeing Promoting Workplace Award (sponsored by Barwon Health): Arthur St
- Customer Service Award (sponsored by Times News Group): Geelong Pest Control
Geelong Business Excellence Awards and major sponsor, LBW Business +Wealth Advisors, extends its congratulations to all the winners and finalists. Their achievements stand as a testament to the strength and resilience of the Geelong business community.