Make your business decisions on fact - not speculation. Below is a range of data that may assist you.
City of Greater Geelong Key Economic Indicators
Each month the City of Greater Geelong publishes its monthly Key Economic Indicators Report, which monitors the Geelong regional economy.
This report is based on the monthly unemployment rate, job advertisements, monthly domestic and non-domestic building activity, quarterly median house prices and quarterly ABN registrations.
- City of Greater Geelong Economic Indicators June 2011.pdf (PDF 1 MB)
- City of Greater Geelong Economic Indicators May 2011.pdf (PDF 1 MB)
- City of Greater Geelong Economic Indicators April 2011.pdf (PDF 1 MB)
- City of Greater Geelong Economic Indicators March 2011.pdf (PDF 1 MB)
- City of Greater Geelong Economic Indicators February 2011.pdf (PDF 1 MB)
City of Greater Geelong Economic Development
The City of Greater Geelong's Economic Development Unit compiles significant data about the Geelong region, which is available for your to browse on their website.
This data includes:
Westpac Economic Reports
In it's efforts to give Members an overview of information about the nation's economy, the Chamber regularly posts links to Westpac Economic Reports in its Latest News section.
You can directly access all Westpac Economic Reports here.
If you would like to access any other data relating to the Geelong region, Contact Us or phone 5222 2234.