After 5 Host Benefits
Promote your brand, products and services to hundreds of Geelong Chamber of Commerce Members
The Geelong Chamber of Commerce can help accelerate your business growth by keeping you abreast of the information you need to keep moving forward.
We do this by informing you about:
Prior to your After 5 Event
- Raise your profile. We will market your event to our Membership via the Geelong Chamber of Commerce 800+ strong database. Geelong Chamber of Commerce After 5's are an incredible opportunity for local businesses and organisations to bring their brand to the forefront of the Geelong business community.
- Get promoted on our website. Feature prominently on our website in the weeks leading up to your event.
- Media coverate. The Chamber will distribute the invitation to local Geelong media outlets and encourage After 5 Hosts to contact them also to for a possible 'people in busienss' photo opportunity or story.
- Be supported. Our experienced Chamber staff can offer you the advice you need to ensure your event is a success!
- Invite your clients and customers. The Chamber encourages After 5 Hosts to broadly promote their event and invite customers and clients who are non-Chamber members.
During your After 5 Event
- Engage a captive audience. You will have five minutes on stage to promote your organisation. It can often be more captivating for the audience to have a Q&A session between you and a representative from the Chamber.
- This is your big chance to put forward your brand, your products, your services to the Chamber Membership and their visitors, as well as your clients and customers.
- Gain credibility. Your organisation will be introducted by a Director of the Chamber Council and/or our Chamber Executive Officer.
- Interact with our Membership. As well as presentations and demonstrations - try and think of innovative ways to interact with our membership so you really 'stick' in their minds.
- Refrain from 'the sell'. It is important to remember that After 5 events are not opportunities to 'sell' your products and services. Instead, view it as a chance for the business community to get to know you.
- Secure future engagement opportunities. Use your event to collect Members' details for your own database, Social Media endeavours and events.
Following your After 5 Event
- Capitalise on your exposure. Reinforce your brand message with a complimentary expo space at the following After 5 event along with follow-up promotion via the Chamber's newsletter.
- Follow-up leads. Qualified leads gathered during your event should be followed up shortly after your Event.
- Refresh your database. Form your own ongoing relationships with Chamber members by updating your database with details volunteered by Chamber Members and Visitors at your After 5 Event.
- Maintain your status. By being a visible presence at future Chamber events, you reconnect with Members and maintain your profile as one of Geelong's premier organisations.