As COVID-19 restrictions ease and businesses look to return to a new normal there are a number of risks business owners and advisors need to consider. This session explores some of the key employment law risks, including:
- Temporary employment law protections for JobKeeper qualified employers end in September 2020
– how to manage these / what to be aware of
- Managing stand downs and redundancies
- Implementing effective contractual variations
- Managing leave entitlements
- Work health and safety obligations
- Accommodating vulnerable employees / employees caring for vulnerable people; and
- Underpayments and wage theft.
This Masterclass will provide valuable information for business across all industries and sizes. Hosted by employment law specialists Jordon Nichols and Deepa Travers, lawyers with Harwood Andrews.
This Masterclass is FREE for Chamber members.
$25 for non-Members
(not a member but would like to join? Click here to join online today)
Registrations will close 4.00pm Monday 30th November.