Let us keep you up-to-date
Successful businesses are the ones that move with the times, embracing knowledge and innovation so they can objectively look at what they do well – and learn do it even better!
The Geelong Chamber of Commerce can help accelerate your business growth by keeping you abreast of the information you need to keep moving forward.
We do this by informing you about:
- Make decisions based on the facts, not speculation.
- The Chamber has an extensive library of research data compiled by government, industry, educational bodies and regional strategic bodies that give insight into issues including the economy, planning, sustainability, business diversity, importing/exporting, employment, demographics and strategic direction of Geelong and the surrounding region.
- Contact Us or phone 5222 2234 for more information.
Tips and Hints
- Industry experts regularly pass on free information to Chamber members, giving them exclusive and free access to Tips and Hints designed to maximise business and boost profits.
- These Tips and Hints are posted in our Latest News. A great way to keep up-to-date is to subscribe to our Mailing List. That way, you’ll never miss new information that could help your business.
- In its role as Geelong’s ‘Voice of Business’, the Chamber regularly makes submissions to government and non-government forums regarding issues that have the potential to affect business in the region.
- We value the input and feedback from our Members. Contact Us if you would like the Chamber to consider and/or put forward your view about an issue that affects your business.
- Also, would you like to read what the Chamber has been advocating on your behalf? Some of our recent submissions can be found in our Latest News or Contact Us or phone 5222 2234 if you’re looking for something specific.
- Finding it hard to play by the rules with the goal posts always changing?
- As governments pass new legislation that relates to business, we post bulletins in our Latest News, which gives you a brief overview of the changes and where you can find out more information.Check in regularly to our Latest News or subscribe to our Mailing List and have bulletins sent instantly to your computer.